Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flawless Skin Maybelline

So today I will show you guys what I use and now I capture flawless skin that looks like a Barbie Doll! I use only two items from Maybelline New York. Items that I use are Maybelline Dream Matted Mousse and Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse. You can purshaces these items at Walmart or a corner drug store!

I never used a Cream/Liquid foundation for AWHILE (pratically all of the ones Ive tried felt like I was putting a mask on my face!) My friend was like "Omg you have to try this foundation out!" So I did and I'm in love with it. Just like the cover says its a  "Ultra-Hydrating, Cream-Wipped Foundation" It really feels like a nice cooling splash to your face and drys like nothing is there! You can wear this all day and will forget about you ever putting a foundation on! I rate this product 1-5, FIVE STARS! It's amazing! You may just purshace the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse just to save some extra money, But if you are like me and in the summer time get red spots or dark spots on your face, then getting the Maybelline Dream Matted Mousse is a great primer for ANYTHING you want to cover up, then adding the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse makes your skin more textured and flawless/smooth finish! During Summer time I use both. In winter I only use the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse.

Here are the items that I use:
Maybelline Dream Matted Mousse
 Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse
 Here are both items next to each other for the size differences


How to use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse:
To apply just like how I do, all you need for the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is your fingers! (Or you may use a makeup sponge or foundation brush.) I use my fingers because it does the job good enough and you dont have to worrie about cleaning a brush later. lol So all you have to do is wipe just a little bit of foundation on your fingers (or other type of applicator you want to use) and put on your "T" area, under eyes on your cheeks, and chin! (A little goes a long way!) Then you buff out and spread out evenly with your fingers in circle motions. Wa-La your base is done!

How t use Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse:
When you open up the top half you will see a makeup sponge where you can apply this foundation to your face. If you dont want to use it you may use anything to your liking. (I use the sponge) Next you will twist of the top and do a light sweep motion grabbing a little bit to your sponge or brush and then apply! (A little goes a long way!) When you apply it, pat the foundation on your face and spread out evenling. This will leave your skin nice and flawless, once the makeup foundation drys (which is fast) you will feel like nothing is on your face! =)

Here is the finish products on my face =)

Hope you all try this out! I know you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment