Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hard Candy Primer Base


HARD CANDY SHEER ENVY PRIMER!


I had heard a lot of people rave about the Hard Candy Sheer Envy face primer, but was really skeptical about the results being that one its cheap and two you can only get it at walmart. It surprised me, and I think I’ve found my favorite foundation primer. It's not omg status like "Primer Potion" or "Two Face" but it’s close enough for me and does its job good! I've heard a lot of people also use this as a foundation primer, but eh I use it more as a eyeshadow primer. Maybe in the winter I will test this out as a foundation primer, so their is not much on my face in the summer time! =P


How To Use:
When you first squeeze this product out you are gonna think ewwie! But once you apply it onto your eyelids (or face) it glinds on sooooo smooth! Make sure you apply only a thin layer, if you apply a lot, it will start to crease and get all yuckie. For eyelids I would use like 1/4th size of your pinky finger. (Very little!) For foundation size I would recommend a pea-size and it will spread through-out your face =) Just that little is all you really need for it to work its magic. Wait a few seconds for it to dry before you apply your eyeshadow and/or foundation.

How Much?
At our Walmart it cost me $9.00 plus tax.
I can only seem to find it at walmart thought or online.
This is def worth $9.00 because its such a big bottle of it too! 1.6oz.

Out of Five Stars:
★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment