Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wet N WIld Cool As A Cucumber Review Trio Set

So lately I have been hearing from bloggers and review-ers that the New Wet N Wild eyeshadow trio sets are AWESOME... So I really had to take a look at this. I went to our walmart (Which is where you can purshace these items, or online) and I picked up quite a few colors that I personally would love and what they also had in stock. Here is my first Review for the Wet N Wild "Cool As A Cucumber" Set! I have to say, first is for a price of $2.95 its kinda fishy to be such a great item... But SEE FOR YOURSELF how amazing these really are!! =P

*This photo was taken from Google Images*

Now here are photos of me wearing the "Cool as A Cucumber" Palette from Wet N' Wild












So I had to get this Trio Set! Here are photos of me wearing this set! The left eye in the picture has a white cream stick base, and the right eye has no base! Check out the Turtorial on youtube!


No comments:

Post a Comment