Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MAC Surf Baby Look

So in May MAC came out with a new collection called surf baby! I LOVVVVE it, when I went to my MAC Counter they where already out of some items that Ive wanted (This was the day the collection came out!) Well All I was able to pick up was the Short Shorts eyeshadow, Surf USA eyeshadow, Beach Blonde eyeshadow, and Naturely Encentric Lipstick! Here is the look I got using ALL of the times I have bought!

Here I will show you step by stey how to get this look! =)


First start off and apply your cream white eyeshadow. I used covergirl shadowblast because well I want to get rid of that thing =P But I would use NYX cream eyeshadow stick in Milk or Cottage Cheese!


 Next you apply MAC Beach Blonde eyeshadow (From MAC Surf Baby Collection) in the corner/tear duct of your eye and pull it about 1/4th of the way.







 Now apply MAC Surf USA eyeshadow (From MAC Surf Baby Collection) the rest of the eye which should be about 3/4ths of the way. Once you apply this blend very well and use a crease brush to get the details nice and GREAT! Then apply MAC short shorts (From MAC Surf Baby Collection) underneath your eyebrow!
 Now fix your eyebrows using a eyebrow color that is closest to your eyes, I used a soft black lightly. Then apply some eyeliner to the lower eyelashes. Then apply MAC naturaly Encetric Lipstick (From MAC Surf Baby Collection) WA-LA you are done!






If you would like to see a Review on this item check out the Video. Need a video on the turtorial? Watch the video here!

No comments:

Post a Comment