Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Introduction

Hello!

Im Krystal! I have a passion for makeup! Ever since I was little I loved it! What I mostly love about makeup is the art! I beleive that everyone looks great without makeup, but people who wear makeup are inspired by art. To me my face is a canves where we may paint beautiful pictures/colors on! This blog will be turtorials that will be inspired or just a random look. I hope in the future I can broden this out more and work with anyone! All the products I will be using are bought from my personal savings. I will notify anyone if it was a donation or a item for me to review on! =)  I will also be doing youtube video on my channel. Check everything out and please follow me here and follow my youtube channel! Here is my introduction video. Enjoy!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment