Friday, July 1, 2011

Wet N Wild - I Dream Of Greenie

Wet N Wild - I Dream Of Greenie

This eyeshadow trio palette from Wet N Wild is AMAZING! The eyelid green is soo neon-ish bright! Perfect color for if you really want to stand out their and say "Hello!" The crease color is a nice grassy green tone that really brings out the neon green! Now for the eyebrown bone color, Its like a pastel green. I personally dont like it. I use it more of a tearduct color instead of an eyebrow color because my skin tone it makes me look ummm not so good. Its not my cup of tea. GREAT color just not great my my brow bone.

How to Apply:
Basically the product speaks for itself! lol Where you put the colors is label and pressed on the eyeshadow. So the one that says eyelid you put ont he eyelid and so on... =P

How Much?
$2.95
At Walmart

Rating:
★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment