Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let's Get Clean & Clear and Under Control!



The kit includes a 4 Oz. Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleanser, 2 Oz. Salicylic Acid Acne Medication Moisturizer, and a .5 Oz. Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Treatment.



Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit provides clearer skin in as little as 1 day of use so the box says, so I had to check this out! For one day I tired it and OMG...I did see Improvement! With-in at least 5 days my skin was super clear-er that I didnt need to put a a foundation to cover up anything. Not only this is awesome because I dont have to wear foundation or cover up in summer, it makes my skin feel so good and like...ummm...FRESHER! This product is amazing!!!



Directions:
Acne Control Cleanser: Wet face. Gently massage all over face for 20-30 seconds, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. (I normally do this while Im in the shower)
Acne Control Moisturizer: Cleanse thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. (I apply this once after I wash my face with the Acne Control Cleanser)
Fast Acting Spot Treatment: When you feel like a pimple or blemish is coming on just clean the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire area where you can feel a pimple coming on with a thin layer one to three times daily. (For me it worked with only two applications)

Price:
Varies from $15.00 to $20.00 depending on your store.
Need help? Go to the Clean & Clear website and rint out their $5.00 OFF coupon =) Save some money!

Rate:
★★★★★



http://upload.youtube.com/my_videos_upload

No comments:

Post a Comment